Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elliot N Lang has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Elliot N Lang has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Elliot N Lang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elliot N Lang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
After getting an MRI done (which he did not look at and simply read off the report) I was told that everything was ok with me and that I could start exercising again. My injured area was clearly missing tissue. I got a second opinion after my PCP strongly suggested one. Now I am being told by a much better specialist that I have a partially torn muscle. Thankfully I am now getting the treatment that I need.
This doctor must be so bad that he can only work for insurance companies as a hired gun. He is short on patience, rude, short, lies and does not care for individual patients and their lives. I know what doctors care I have been under the care of several for 20 years for a disabling condition. I know what to compare him to and saying he is horrible is an understatement. Avoid at any cost.
How does this poor excuse for a human sleep at night. In my personal opinion Lang treats every patient as though they are getting over on the system, and I'm sure that is the case on occasion. His favorite words are " PREEXISTING INJURY" this is how the weasel justifies his spiff from the INS companies, in my opinion. Retire old man.
43 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Elliot N Lang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elliot N Lang in this video.
Dr. Elliot N Lang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.