Dr. Elliot Lang Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Lang?

Misdiagnosed

Posted on November 20th, 2014

After getting an MRI done (which he did not look at and simply read off the report) I was told that everything was ok with me and that I could start exercising again. My injured area was clearly missing tissue. I got a second opinion after my PCP strongly suggested one. Now I am being told by a much better specialist that I have a partially torn muscle. Thankfully I am now getting the treatment that I need.

Horrible doctor, little human values sorry excuse medical profession

Posted on February 1st, 2014

This doctor must be so bad that he can only work for insurance companies as a hired gun. He is short on patience, rude, short, lies and does not care for individual patients and their lives. I know what doctors care I have been under the care of several for 20 years for a disabling condition. I know what to compare him to and saying he is horrible is an understatement. Avoid at any cost.

Excellent docter

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Excellent medical care, in my experience it did not matter rather you were treated by workmans comp are private insurance, I still received excellent care

Posted on September 17th, 2012

doctor and staff was very professional

sleep less nights

Posted on April 1st, 2012

How does this poor excuse for a human sleep at night. In my personal opinion Lang treats every patient as though they are getting over on the system, and I'm sure that is the case on occasion. His favorite words are " PREEXISTING INJURY" this is how the weasel justifies his spiff from the INS companies, in my opinion. Retire old man.

Workers Compensation Doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I have herniated disc from a fall diagnosed with MRI. I was told by Dr. Lang pre-existing condition. Now I am disabled.

Posted on May 8th, 2011

This doctor is not a real doctor. He's a paid shill for insurance companies. He doesn't do medically recognized tests. He is clearly running up the bill for the insurance companies to pay, all the while treating horribly injured people with no respect. He has a snide attitude, and the guy doesn't make a living as a HEALER. I wouldn't let him treat my pets, much less a human being.

Be Careful

Posted on July 31st, 2009

Dr. Elliot Lang is a paid report-writer for large companies such as Royal Caribbean. His report are blatant lies that are designed to humiliate and destroy legitamate injury claims. Be careful with this doctor. He's lies for money.

Posted on July 24th, 2017