Dr. Elliot Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Levine?

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Avoid.

Dr. Elliot M. Levine, OG/GYN

Posted on July 8th, 2016

After 30 years with my GYN, he passed away & I was devastated. Saw a few docs who were very disappointing in both knowledge & humanity. Finally, I discovered Dr. Elliot Levine & my search was over. Dr. Levine is compassionate, thorough, insightful & empathetic. His experience shines, especially with hard-to-diagnose diseases. I feel very lucky to have found him & can't imagine getting through the initial panic & fear of my condition without his wisdom. His support staff was off-putting, to say the least. However, I can get past bad attitudes & poor organization to get to the gift that is Dr. Levine. This is a man who clearly loves the specialty he chose & is brilliant, comforting & realistic. It seems second-nature for him to comfort & heal. Highly recommended to women who have previously felt dismissed.

Lia

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Great Doctor, would continue to see him but I moved to NYC. My sister and mother are still patients.

couldnt ask for a better OB/GYN doctor!!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

I have been with doctor Levine for 8 years now... he delivered my three babies by c-section... and I don't have not one complaint what so ever... he is attentive, caring, performed my tests on time... called me if I needed to go in if something showed on a result... I will stay with Dr. Levine until he retires...

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Great doctor, put me completely at ease.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Elliot Levine has been my OB/GYN for 24 years. He has delivered all three of my children and is now my 22 year old daughter's OB/GYN. Dr. Levine is an outstanding physician and a wonderful human being. I know this to be a fact because of my many years of experiece as his patient. I wish Dr. Levine and his family nothing but the best in life, just as he has given me as my doctor. through out the years.

do not trust this doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2010

This doctor is a liar and selfish individual who ruined my life. He is incompetent, does not practice within the standards of his profession and tries to cover up his mistakes by "losing" the patient's chart. He never stick to the planned appointments and was late in performing all of my prenatal tests by 4 to 6 weeks range.

Best doctor I've ever had.

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr. Levine is caring, attentive, thoughtful, and thorough. Most of all, though, he's smart and his head is in the game. I've been a patient of his for years and my experience with him has always been exceptional.

medical malpractice

Posted on May 26th, 2010

this doctor has caused me a trauma by his actions that will affect me for the rest of my life. he failed to perform all prenatal tests in a timely manner and on top of that sat on my serious results for weeks without letting me know. as a result, he made me terminate my pregnancy at 32 weeks and never ever apologized for his actions and faults. At this point he claims that he has lost my medical chart and trying to cover up his big screw up. Beware, for you do not want to undergo what i had been through.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on April 19th, 2010

By far the best doctor i have ever came across very detailed and makes sure you leave with no doubt or question in mind spends a great amount of time with you in the exam room and gets back to you with results as promised ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING HE ALWAYS RETURNS MY CALLS!!!!

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 24th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Levine for years. I first saw his for a urinary tract infection that another doctor had misdiagnosed (for weeks); Dr. L. gave me correct antibiotic and solved it within days. I've never been pregnant, so only know him as a gynecologist, but he's excellent.

Posted on January 29th, 2009

He's very professional, he listens to your health concerns and explains everything in a way everybody would understand.