Dr. Elliot Maness Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Maness?

Posted on January 5th, 2017

This Doctor is a great Doctor and a very nice person in general.He is a wonderful and knowledgeable Doctor and has a great bedside manor. He always takes the time to talk to you and your family. If anybody can tell me where I can find him, I would appreciate it.

Awesome surgeon

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Maness is wonderful; great sense of humor; always professional, but puts you at ease. He's the only surgeon I will ever use. Totally wonderful!

Professional and Kind

Posted on May 30th, 2013

The office was clean and comfortable but I didn't get to spend much time there because I was seen right away. The office staff was pleasant, friendly and prompt. They answered phone calls and returned calls right away, filled prescriptions fast and were helpful answering questions. Dr. Maness was also friendly and professional. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions, addressing my concerns. He was gentle and I felt comfortable pre, during and post surgery. He knew immediately what my diagnosis was and how to fix it, he even identified another area that had the same problem and fixed that as well. He was knowledgeable and skilled and I am confident that this remedied the problem that had plagued me for years.

Best surgeon in the valley

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Despite what the last person said, I found Dr Maness 100% accurate in his diagnosis. The surgery went perfectly and the doctor's bedside manner was better than 95% of the other doctors I have seen in the past. Besides myself, Dr Maness has operated on other of my family members, and has always been professional, kind, considerate and most of all, accurate in his diagnosis.

Posted on April 24th, 2011

I had several appointments with Dr. Maness. I only had to wait over 10 minutes one time. That's why I just gave him 3 stars for waiting time during a visit.

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Dr Maness is a real professional but his staff sux. I waited well over an hour past appt time.

Posted on September 15th, 2017