Dr. Elliot M Michel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot M Michel?

Too touch feely

In my more than 50 years of doctor visits, I've never had any doctor put their stethoscope directly on my nipple until know. He also pulls his chair up to you so your knee is actually touching his crotch! After a few visits, I went further in other's reviews and found one other woman complaining about inappropriate touching, too! I'm astonished and disgusted by this man's behavior.

Could have harmed my father

My father went to see Dr. Michel on advice of his PCP for vertigo. Dr. Michel prescribed my dad Midodrine, a drug to raise his blood pressure, when my father is ordered 3 anti-hypertensives and several heart meds for his CAD. Luckily, but after filling this Rx for a large copay, my mom read the contraindications and warnings for Midodrine and saw that it could cause a life-threatening rise in blood pressure. This MD also ordered my dad tests to assess for neuropathy, when my dad told him he already has documented neuropathy. I work in health care myself, and I am just appalled at the 'care' this doctor gave to my dad.

Dr. Michel is extremely kind and caring. The staff was very sweet.

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Michel is very through, polite, and he explains his diagnoses. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend him to a friend.

Great Doctor

It was very easy to get in to see the doctor. I think we waited less than one week for an appointment. The staff were kind and courteous. Dr. Michel is a good listener, he really paid attention to my daughter's symptoms, asked good follow-up questions, and spent time with us. We did not feel rushed or made to think that our questions and input were not important. We are very satisfied.