Dr. Elliot Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Miller?

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Great Physician and very caring

Dr. Miller

Posted on November 28th, 2015

I have been a patient of his for 30 years. I followed him from practice to practice. He is shy and quiet in the beginning, say the first five years, but from the beginning interested in the important thing, your medical care. I had the feeling like a "bone" caught in my throat, and he sent me to two separate hospitals for tests to see if anything was there. Both hospitals found nothing. However, I still had the problem and he believed me when I said I had the problem. He got me an appointment with a specialist and convinced that doctor that I wasn't the kind to imagine things in spite of the Xrays showing little. That doctor did a more sophisticated test and found I had "Barrett's Syndrome. He said it was as severe a case as he had ever seen. With medication it has been kept in check. Another time I went into the hospital with Pneumonia, the emergency doctor called the police on me when I pushed her away *Her fragrance gave me an allergic attack. Dr. Miller verified I wasn't crazy and made sure she kept her distance while I was in for 8 days. He kept close watch and found that the medicine was not going in my vein, twice he found things that were being done wrong and saved my life literally. He isn't a Dr. Kildare warm and fuzzy, more of a House, getting the job done. That is what you need in a doctor. He is my GP and knows the best specialists in the business, and when to send you to them. I don't always listen, I am stubborn and not a good patient, but he sticks with me.

Dr. Miller saved my life!

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Dr. Miller saved my life! I have sent everyone I can to him, he has helped me lose 77 lbs so far, and I continue to lose, safely, healthy NO SURGERY, NO QUICK Fix.... I have also changed to use him as my internist.. he is fantastic-- if I am sick, the office gets me in immediately-- if its Sunday and I call I receive a response in minutes--- this is a good practice!

As Good As They Come

Posted on November 26th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for over 8 years. I saw him on the recommendation of close friends after having a 7-way bypass operation. Over this time he has been caring, a very good listener, and has made excellent recommendations regarding the best and most up-to-date heart drugs for my condition. Under Dr. Miller's guidance ALL my critical blood readings are nearly perfect today and I'm in great shape!

What a waste of time!

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I went to Dr. Miller in the hopes of finding a doctor that would help guide me in a healthier life. Big mistake, upon entering the room, I could tell he did not care about me as a patient. He tried several times to suggest his diet plan that is not covered by insurance, any time I asked him a question, he just ignored or blew me off. All he did was say we would know more when the lab results came back... but then he sent me right out the door without getting the blood drawn... oh well his loss, I just went to another doctor who actually listened to me. I just don't get how he could be so arrogant and still have any patients???

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I saw Dr. Miller a month ago for the first time. NEVER AGAIN NEVER I was hoping to have a doctor who wanted to work with me towards a healthier life. He instead treated me and my husband with so much disrespect, that I literally left there crying. He was very cold and rude, very judgmental of my weight. He tried three times to sell his diet drinks, but offered nothing else towards living a healthier life. It was just an awful experience.

arrogant, uncaring, and a bully

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I would not recommend Dr. Miller to anyone. He walked into my first appointment with a scowl on his face and immediately bullied me. He was judgmental and arrogant and did not take time to find out what kind of person I was before he started pushing his "diet" products.(I wasn't there for his diet products.) He is a terrible doctor who made me feel hopeless and lose faith in doctors all together. Terrible, terrible doctor...since doctors are supposed to help people and he only hurt me.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Always focused, direct, serious and professional, 10 years as a patient.

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Miller has been our family physician for over 10 years. He has been consistently professional and caring. He is excellent at resolving issues and caught my husband's valve problem that had defied diagnosis. On top of this he is the primary care doctor for my husband's mentally handicapped brother. Even though this individual is a Medicaide patient he receives the same excellent care as we have grown to expect from Dr. Miller. I can not praise him highly enough for both his profesionalism and his caring attitude.

Posted on December 12th, 2016