Dr. Elliot Rayfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Rayfield?

Terrific physician

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I have been a patient for about a year after my doctor retired. He is a caring excellent diagnostician. He is personable, and highly recommend him.

Exceptional Doctor!!

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rayfield’s for over 10 years and during this time he has guided me in the right direction in managing my weight and controlling my diabetes. He is a professional and is extremely knowledgeable in his field of endocrinology. He is diligent and dedicated when it comes to giving good patient care with his sincere and responsive manner regarding my health. The doctor balances kindness and firmness as needed. I hold Dr. Rayfield in the highest regard and can always expect a follow up call if lab results or medication changes. His office staff are kind, pleasant and I never have a problem with arranging an appointment. He is an outstanding endocrinologist with exceptional credentials!!

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I have no doubt that Dr. Rayfield's excellent care has added quality years to my life. I've been a more than satisfied patient for almost 10 years & I give him and his attentive, efficient staff the highest rating.

Stay Healthy With Great Advice

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Dr. Rayfield keeps me informed of the latest developments related to diabetes. His diagnostic skills are very perceptive and accurate. He is especially good at treating complex issues which arise with chronic diseases. Dr. Rayfield dedicates the time needed for me to resolve any problems which arise. I highly recommend Dr. Rayfield

Posted on August 11th, 2015

My mother's sugar levels were out of control. Dr Rayfield managed this crisis wonderfully with proper meds and most importantly clear, succinct information on how to manage her diabetes.

Highest Quality Care

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I am proud to say that I have been a patient of Dr. Rayfield's for a little over 10 years, and I thank him for consistantly providing care which is individualized, compassionate, expert, and responsive to my needs. I sincerely thank Dr. Rayfield for making an important, positive difference in my health, and ultimately, my life.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

BEFORE I CAME TO DR. RAYFIELD A1C WAS 12.3....THREE MONTHS LATER IM HAPPY TO TELL U ITS 7.6.....THANK U DR RAYFIELD UR MY GUARDIAN ANGEL .... AFTER BEEN A DIABECTIC FOR 17 YEARS ITS THE FISRT TIME THATS CONTROL..........THANK U SO MUCH....

Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I owe to Dr. Rayfield the most amazing gift I've ever received: My almost 5 years old son, even though he's not a fertility doctor. It is true that the waiting time can be hard to take but it also true that it happens because he really takes his time with his patients. He's never rushing, and yes, at time he may ask you the same question twice none of this take anything away from the quality care that he provides. His staff is also very attentive and friendly. I always recommend him. He really is a great doctor!!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Rayfield has great depth of knowledge and experience, and provides accurate, considerate and professional care for all his patients.

Great experience

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Rayfield quickly diagnosed my condition, and proposed a solution I had not considered that ended up working superbly. He was responsive when I had questions, booking follow-ups was easy, and the office is well run. Unlike many other doctors I've encountered, Dr. Rayfield engages in a dialogue to reach a comfortable treatment plan for the patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Rayfield to anyone searching for an endocrinologist.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

He is a kind, smart doctor. Very thorough.

Experienced and helpful

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr. rayfield is obviously very knowledgable and takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on. I recommend him highly.