Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Thyroid Cancer
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Voice Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
32 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStonybrook University Hospital, 101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elliot Regenbogen in this video.
Dr. Elliot Regenbogen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.