Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elliot J Riegelhaupt has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elliot J Riegelhaupt has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Dr. Elliot J Riegelhaupt has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
I found Dr. Riegelhaupt very thorough,and a good kind person, never hurrying you out, making sure to be truthful and yet never causing you anxiety. If not for the fact I had to move out of town, I would still be his patient. I believe I was with him for about 9 or 10 years, and would be with him today.
42 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Elliot J Riegelhaupt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
Locations & DirectionsClarence L Klinger Dpm, 12 E 86th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elliot J Riegelhaupt in this video.
Dr. Elliot J Riegelhaupt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.