Dr. Elliot Sambol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Sambol?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Highly recommend, doctor and staff were very attentive, spent time with me, explained everything and followed up

Posted on October 20th, 2016

He is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him. In fact, I recommended him to 2 family members. I never felt rushed and he answered all questions.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Awesome doctor and staff. Knowledgeable, proficient, extremely personable and down to earth. Rare find in that you will intuitively know that he has your best interests at heart. Highly recommend him~!! !

One of the best

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Dr. Sambol recently performed Venefit varicose vein procedure on both of my legs. He explained all aspects, put me at ease and even promptly wrote to my insurance co to make sure all was authorized. He is a kind, intelligent, individual, employing a top-notch staff. I carry his cards in my purse ! He surely is a role model for his profession.

arterial disease surgery

Posted on May 10th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Sambol was positive from the start to the finish. My surgery was scheduled quickly and professionally. Dr. Sambol keep my spouse informed during the surgery. The operation was longer than expected however their updates to my spouse was greatly appreciated.

Excellent experience

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Dr. Sambol is kind and courteous. Takes the time to explain the procedure in terms you can understand. He treated me for a painful varicose vein. He made sure that was the correct diagnosis for me. The staff were always polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sambol to my friends and family.

Posted on September 17th, 2013

My husband had to go to a vascular surgeon so he chose Dr. Sambol. We met him for the first time and it proved to be a very pleasant experience. He shook our hands and introduced himself. We were quite impressed because he was so nice and easy going, it was as if we were going there for a long time. He put my husband at ease as he explained the procedure for the operation, and he still has to go back for the other leg to get operated on. I'm quite sure Dr. Sambol will prove himself as the very fine competent doctor he is. My husband would not hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Sambol to anyone who has vascular problems.

excellent care

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Dr. Sambol continues to be extremely accurate, supportive, thoughtful and concerned about my mother's well-being and healing. A difficult wound, she has had exemplary care! Even on his annual vacation, he followed up with the specialist he had work with her in his absence.

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sambol. He was attentive to my problem and seemed genuinely concerned about finding the reason causing my pain. The front office staff was nothing but friendly, from my inital phone call to my all of my follow up visits. Dr. Sambols nurses were all very attentive and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Sambol and his office to anyone looking for a professional, friendly environment.

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

What a wonderful doctor!! I would recommend him to anyone. If was my first time ever having surgery and I wasn't even scared! I would trust him again :)

Terrible doctor-Was in hurry to leave

Posted on June 30th, 2013

Terrible doctor, didn't take time to even listen to the my case was in the hurry to leave the examination room, the front desk staff is rude and they only care about making money and not treating patient. I would say stay away from this doctor if you can.

Misdiagnosis