Dr. Elliot Stolerman Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Elliot Stolerman?

WORST DOCTOR!!!!!!!

Posted on November 14th, 2012

I have been to this guy twice now, an now I know why he was so easy to get into! He is the worst doctor I have ever been to! He doesn't care an it shows! When you go to him with a problem he just talks about it instead of checking you over! When I call to get in with my doctor she is always booked! But not this guy he can get you right in! I will sit in a Emergency room for hours instead of see Mr. Stolerman! He dose not deserve Dr. In front if his name!

Type 2 Diabetes