- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliot Wortzel MD
Dr. Elliot Wortzel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Wortzel is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital and Westside Regional Medical Cen. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliot Wortzel has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Elliot Wortzel has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Elliot Wortzel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Doctor couldn't see the disease for the trees!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elliot Wortzel - Posted on February 28th, 2011
Dr. Wortzel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Medical Center
Plantation General Hospital
Westside Regional Medical Cen
North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Fort Lauderdale Hospital
Florida Medical Center - Ft Lauderdale
Methodist Extended Care Hospital - Memphis
43 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Elliot Wortzel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Elliot Wortzel's office for more information.
201 NW 82nd Ave Plantation, FL : (954) 473-5303
Locations & Directions201 NW 82nd Ave, Plantation, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elliot Wortzel, MD - Gastroenterology in Plantation, FL, in this video.
Dr. Elliot Wortzel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plantation, FL.