Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliott Dreznick
Dr. Elliott Dreznick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY, with other offices in Port Jefferson Station, NY and Port Jefferson, NY . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. Dr. Dreznick is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center, Saint John's Queens Hospital and St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center. Dr. Dreznick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliott Dreznick has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Elliott Dreznick has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Elliott Dreznick has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elliott Dreznick is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dreznick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nassau University Medical Center
Saint John's Queens Hospital
St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
St Charles Hospital
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Nassau County Medical CenterEast Meadow, Ny
St Catherine of Siena
St. Johns HospitalSmithtown, Ny
St Catherine Of Siena, Smithtown Ny
St Johns Epscpl HospitalSouth Shore
St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
John T Mather Memorial Hospital of Port Jefferson New York I
St. Charles Hosp & Rehab CtrPort Jefferson, Ny
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elliott Dreznick in this video.
Dr. Elliott Dreznick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.