Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliott Fegelman
Dr. Elliott Fegelman, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fegelman is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Anderson, Bethesda North Hospital and Fort Hamilton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliott Fegelman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Elliott Fegelman has the following 2 expertise
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Showing 5 of 25
Had lapband w/this "dr." 3 years ago. He promised in his demo to "forever change my relationship with food". I went for fill after fill and explained that after a couple of days the resistance was not present. I was sure the band was leaking...Anyway, gained weight - relationship with food not changed forever. I wish I could sue this "dr." for false advertising.
If you say something to this dr or ask him something he doesn't want to hear he will put you down. He is not a nice person, and would never want him to operate on anyone. If hes not nice to you in person then just imagine while your knocked out on the table. Also, when I asked to speak to a manager she kept smiling and laughing at me. Never said she was sorry for my bad experience
Dr. Fegelman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Bethesda North Hospital
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Jewish Hospital, The
The Christ Hospital
Children's Medical Center - Dayton
University Hospital, Inc
Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
West Chester Medical Center
University Hospital, Inc
25 Years Experience
Wright State University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Elliott Fegelman accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions4760 E Galbraith Rd, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Elliott Fegelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.