Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elliott Kraus
Dr. Elliott Kraus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galloway, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kraus is affiliated with Shore Memorial Hospital, Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division and Bacharach Institute for Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliott Kraus has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Elliott Kraus has the following 17 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Dr. Elliott Kraus has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elliott Kraus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
An uncaring horrible experience from a visit a little more than 15 yrs ago. He diagnosed me with prostate cancer and took samples that nearly tore me apart with no sympathy during the procedure. he said I needed to get my prostate removed as soon as possible and "don't come back in 3 months when it's too late" were his exact words to me. and here I stand well over 15 - 20 yrs later cancer free! As it turned out all I had was an enlarged prostate! I got a second opinion and had another set of samples taken in Philadelphia and that procedure was totally the opposite with no pain at all!
Dr. Kraus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shore Memorial Hospital
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Bacharach Institute for Rehabilitation
Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions76 W Jimmie Leeds Rd, Galloway, NJ
Dr. Elliott Kraus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galloway, NJ.