Dr. Elliott Kraus Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Dr Killpatient!

An uncaring horrible experience from a visit a little more than 15 yrs ago. He diagnosed me with prostate cancer and took samples that nearly tore me apart with no sympathy during the procedure. he said I needed to get my prostate removed as soon as possible and "don't come back in 3 months when it's too late" were his exact words to me. and here I stand well over 15 - 20 yrs later cancer free! As it turned out all I had was an enlarged prostate! I got a second opinion and had another set of samples taken in Philadelphia and that procedure was totally the opposite with no pain at all!

Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Elliott Kraus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galloway, NJ.