Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elliott L Schaffer
Elliott L Schaffer is a Doctor primarily located in Havertown, PA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
Went there for pain in neck upon palpation and numbness in fingers upon waking and in mornings x1 week. Prior to doctor, assistant took BP -- was supposed to take temp and never did. BP was highest ever for me (148/100). I heard assistant tell Dr. Schaffer BP. Dr. felt my neck -- didn't know what was wrong. Never checked my heart beat or lungs as Dr. Shmokler does. (Dr. Shmokler also re-checks BP himself.) Dr. Schaffer never mentioned my BP. He also shrugged off my numbness saying that's pretty normal. Upon check-out, I expressed my displeasure with another assistant who asked if Schaffer rechecked BP. Negative. She said he must have felt it was viral so no meds for neck. I said I don't know how he knows that because no one took my temp. The other assistant who took my BP asked if I wanted her to take it. I declined and said I'd take it myself when I got home. All-in-all, I can't believe the lack of empathy. My BP was pretty alarming, yet no mention of it by Dr. Schaffer. He just told me to make another appt. for bloodwork and a physical. I should have asked for my co-pay back. Needless to say, I'm presently searching for another doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions301 W Chester Pike, Havertown, PA
Elliott L Schaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Havertown, PA.