Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I was sent to Dr. Elliott for my va exam. He failed to measure my ability to bend. He stood and watched while his instrument lay on the counter. Also put I was in no pain and my back didn't affect my work ability. Even though I had been on a profile for over a year. And had been given back surgery just 2 weeks ago. Not being able to bend or hardly even walk. Now I am need surgery for the second time and cant pursue my career goals. And thanks to the doctor I'm getting screwed by the va.
This is the worst examiner I have ever come across!!! Do not go to him for a review. He will say that your issue is resolved, quiescent, and/or that you are lying about your condition and its severity. Please, for your own benefit, do not get seen by this physician.
17 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsElliott Arnold Sharon Jr Md, 1013 Mar Walt Dr Ste D, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.