Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr?

I arrived 30 minutes early (from out of town) and was taken right in. Dr. Sharon explained all the tests he was performing and why they were being performed. The office staff was efficient, professional and friendly.

Lier

I was sent to Dr. Elliott for my va exam. He failed to measure my ability to bend. He stood and watched while his instrument lay on the counter. Also put I was in no pain and my back didn't affect my work ability. Even though I had been on a profile for over a year. And had been given back surgery just 2 weeks ago. Not being able to bend or hardly even walk. Now I am need surgery for the second time and cant pursue my career goals. And thanks to the doctor I'm getting screwed by the va.

This is the worst examiner I have ever come across!!! Do not go to him for a review. He will say that your issue is resolved, quiescent, and/or that you are lying about your condition and its severity. Please, for your own benefit, do not get seen by this physician.

Dr. Elliott A Sharon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.