Dr. Elliott Weidman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elliott Weidman?

Factual

I really enjoy Dr. Weidman. He tells it like it is - is extremely deliberate in all that he does and I have a very high level of comfort with him. He is direct, he does have a quirky sense of humor, and he does do things his way. All of which is why I wouldnt go anywhere else.

Fabulous!

I'm baffled why others have written such negative reviews. His staff have always been courteous to me, I never sit long in the waiting room, and he diagnosed my thyroiditis and inadequate estrogen level quickly. He is quick to return phone calls and didn't berate me when I got sloppy with my meds once. Getting a new 90-day script was a breeze when my insurance changed. He does have a dry sense of humor and is really witty. I'm sure he can't help people who won't follow his directions.

Great doctor!

I have been a patient for 20 ish years for thyroid disorder and high male hormone levels. Dr. Weidman is very good at treating and troubleshooting complicated hormone cases and is especially good at treating thyroid problems associated with pregnancy. He does have a very dry sense of humor and can be very direct. Do not expect to be coddled, he will give you a plan of action for treatment but he cannot/will not force you to comply. If you do not agree with his recommendations or treatment he will not hesitate to tell you to find another doctor. He cannot help you if you won't follow his advice. Overall I highly recommend him especially for thyroid disorder. He has over 30 years experience in Endocrinology and is up to speed on the latest treatments and medications.

Poor service

I would have no hesitation is not recommending Dr Weidman, he is rude just like all his staff over dosed me and made me very sick.Now see another doctor and extremely happy.

The staff to schedule appoinments is horrible. The person on the phone is very rude and inpatient when the only thing you need is to schedule an appoinment. Regardless of how good the Doctor is I decided find someone else. I have no need for such rudness.

My favorite doctor!

He listens!!! He doesn't hurry through the appointment. I have been his patient for 12 years. We have a very good relationship and I trust him and his treatments. I have referred quite a few friends with thyroid problems to him and they feel the same way I do about him. I love his dry wit, probably because I have a dry wit too. A good endocrinologist is hard to find. I would never change doctors.

Do not go to this dr if you have thyroid problems

I have had thyroid issues for 8 years. My internist suggested a list of " endocrinologists". I saw him 3 months ago and he lowered my usual dose of thyroid meds. I have felt terrible ever since. I called his office 2 months later and told the RN, ( who is really nice) that I didn't feel well and had gained 10 lb's in 2 months. She told me to make an appointment. I made an appt and had to cancel because my job requires me to travel. My 3 month appt was today. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour. The Dr then sat me down in his office for 10 seconds and asked me about my thyroid meds. I told him I was on a different dose than what he had prescribed and I thought he was about to EXPLODE! he was shaking as he told me, "I cannot help you". He simply walked me to the door and I left. This man has ZERO compassion, and a ZERO TOLERANCE! Maybe he's best at treating couples with infertility, but he CERTAINLY HAS NO EXPERTISE with THYROIDISM!

Brilliant

We have two of the most beautiful children on earth because of this wonderful man and we will never forget him ever!

Dr. Elliott Weidman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.