Dr. Ellis J Schwartzenburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellis J Schwartzenburg?

Highly recommend

I have had the same gynecologist since the age of 16 (I'm now 46) and was very sad to hear he was retiring. I was very nervous to select another doctor. Dr Ellis was recommended to me by a friend who recently had a robotic hysterectomy and couldn't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Ellis was. I decided to make an appointment for my yearly exam with him. From the time he walked in the exam room to the time I left his office I felt so comfortable and knew I selected the right Doctor. I ended up having a robotic hysterectomy and it was one of the best decisions I have made. Surgery was very easy and I now feel like a new person. Dr. Ellis was wonderful in every way. Everything about my experience was top notch. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Doc has a very kind and gentle way about him. He very knowledgeable and is willing to send as much time with you as you need to answer all of your questions. Office staff is very helpful and are willing to go out of their way to assist you. My daughter was able to get a same day appointment (because of a cancelation). Very pleased with her experience, so much so that she is now switching from her old gyn to this office!

Awesome physician

I have been seeing Dr. Ellis since I moved here in 2008. Dr. Ellis is top-notch in every sense of the word and truly practices the art of medicine like it was meant to be done. He recently performed surgery on me (hysterectomy). My anxiety was very small because I had that much faith in his proven skills. My surgery went very well and I am so pleased and better than ever. The hospital stay and surgery went very smooth. He stayed with me from start to finish. He is kind, caring, a very skilled surgeon. If only every physician was like him!

Well pleased patient!

Dr. Ellis has been my doc for over 18 years and delivered my babies. Would recommend Dr. Ellis for anyone in need of a GYN. What an awesome physician!!!

Great doctor!

Awesome. Considerate, explains everything without being condescending, won't go anywhere else.

Dr. Schwartzenburg has the best bedside manners of any doctor I have ever seen. He is extremely courteous and supportive. Would recommend him to anyone.

baton rouge mom

Dr. Ellis Schwartzenburg is the greatest!

Since my first appointment he's been an absolute dream. He's attentive, caring, courteous and professional. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional. I've been a patient for about 7 1/2 years and I've never had a problem. I want to add that I've seen other doctors in the because of scheduling conflicts and they honestly are all great.

WONDERFUL Dr!!!

Dr Ellis delivered all 3 of my babies from 2002-2007. We moved back to Tennessee back in '07 and I wish we could have brought him with us! He is SO caring and REALLY takes the time with you EVERYTIME you see him. You could not ask for a better Dr. My husband and I miss him and his staff especially his nurse Kim. Just a GREAT team and if you are looking for a Dr, you should STOP looking NOW :). I can not say enough about him!