Dr. Ellison H Cordray Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ellison H Cordray?

Poor bedside manner, rude, condescending, oblivious to patient's discomfort and confusion

I was seen my Dr. Cordray on a very busy 3 day weekend at St. Joseph's Emergency. She is cordial, kind, courteous and caring. Absolutely one of the best experiences I have had with an emergency room doctor. Her diagnosis seemed right on and I am already starting to feel better. thank you Dr. for making me feel so much better during a not so enjoyable night.

Type 2 Diabetes