Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elly M Xenakis
Dr. Elly M Xenakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Xenakis has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elly M Xenakis has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elly M Xenakis has the following 4 expertise
- Gestational Diabetes
- Fetal Macrosomia
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Elly M Xenakis has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elly M Xenakis is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
35 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia
Graduated in 1983
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Elly M Xenakis accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elly M Xenakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.