Dr. Elmaslias D Menchavez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elmaslias D Menchavez?

very good;and follows up my current state of health

I am happy to have Dr.Menchavez as the Pediatrician for my children.He is courteous, professional,and respectful to me as a parent.He provides me with information whenever I come to his office.He is trustworthy,and knowledgeable.

excellent childrens doctor

He takes very good care of my children.He informs me of the expectations when my children are sick;and gives me all the information available to help me understand to keep my children healthy.

He is a caring physician;and keeps us well informed about our childs illness.He gives us information on how to keep our child healthy.

Dr.Menchavez wonderful dr.

I have been with him since my first child was born,that has been 22yrs. And still have him with my third child who is now 17yrs. old . He has been wonderful since thier birth till they can no longer see him. My two older children did not want to find another dr. At 21. Dr. Ed. Has been there for everything!!! ( birth,teething,colds,ear infections,and so very much more too many to list!) he is very persistent from small details to getting to the bottom of illnesses we needed specialist for. His persistents has helped us find out what chiair is,help with brain surgery pre and post opt. Questions,care,find the right specialist, and you could not ask for a better bed side manner!! I have told so many people I am so greatful for such a wonderful ped.dr. I would highly recommend him!!! He is the best in my eyes!!

no child should ever be seen by this "so called doctor"