Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elmer E Alegre has 2 locations
1715 Kuenzli St
Reno, NV 89502
Book Online Now
Dr. Elmer E Alegre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elmer E Alegre has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
hands-on, educated professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elmer E Alegre - Posted on May 15th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elmer E Alegre - Posted on May 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elmer E Alegre - Posted on May 23rd, 2016
Excellent, Accurate, you feel Safe under his care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elmer E Alegre - Posted on August 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Elmer E Alegre - Posted on January 20th, 2015
Dr. Alegre is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Elmer E Alegre Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Elmer E Alegre's office for more information.
5250 Neil Rd Ste 207 Reno, NV : (775) 323-1122
1715 Kuenzli St Reno, NV 89502
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elmer E Alegre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reno, NV.