Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elmer S Cupino has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 8
I was a patient with him as a teenager. Without even exercising the least amount of common sense, he recommended that I be permanently committed to a state run psychiatric hospital. He also sought a court order to do it. To his surprise, the court only granted a 90 day hold. This man did not have the decency to observe any of his patients confined to a psychiatric ward that he had privilege as department head.
34 Years Experience
Universidad De Montemorelos
Graduated in 1984
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Elmer S Cupino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elmer S Cupino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.