More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eloisa T Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Eloisa T Gonzalez has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
I have been taking my two kids since they were born now 3 and 5. I got used to the rudeness of the office girls since I liked my dr. until I realized she was just as rude to the point she told me I was wasting her time trying to explain the situation with lab work with my child . Sadly looking for another dr for my kids.
This office has the worst customer service possible. I called to talk to someone about my child and the person that answered the phone cut me off and transferred me to the nurse (so rude)Roxannethe nurse acted like she really didn't care and wasn't really listening to the conversation. She then said, well I'm busy is there anything else? But she said it very rude. I will not be taking my child to this doctor's office because of her staff...I would invest in someone that actually cares!!!!!
35 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Driscoll Childrens Hospital
Dr. Eloisa T Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsGonzalez Eloisa Thelma, 825 Lakeside Blvd, Brownsville, TX
Dr. Eloisa T Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.