Dr. Eloise L Atkinson-Garza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eloise L Atkinson-Garza?

She is an amazing dermatologist.

One of the most professional & kindest Dr.'s I've ever been to.

Probably proficient, but very rude to her staff

Dr. Beightler was polite to me and answered my questions. I had a brief experience with her at one appointment, so I can't comment much on her competency. However, I found it very awkward when she was rude to her staff in front of me. It just was poor taste and unnecessary. Short with the sweet nurse, sarcastic with the desk staff. She just put a bad taste in my mouth for her professional mannerism. There really was no excuse for treating people that way, no matter how many initials are behind your name.

Varied results

The first time I was pleased. The second time I waited over 55 minutes to see her and was seen by her less than ten minutes. She was polite. She has good suggestions. The office staff has not been helpful. After the office cancelled my appointment it has been very difficult to reschedule an appointment for which I have already waited for several months.

Short wait and very professional handling by staff. Very skilled at diagnosing and treating skin issues such as basil cell carcinoma. Minor surgery in office always trouble free and without pain. Very good with people -- patients and staff. Very skilled at sutures leaving skin without evidence they were ever there.

Horrible, rude, terrible, and disregards patient's needs

TERRIBLE experience due to incompetency of staff, rushes patients, and blames patient for staff's her own lack of professionalism. The program registration of medicine she prescribed me required a month to approve with a 7 day window to register the program online, requires a password code (unreceived by program and staff's lack of response). She and her staff left for Spring Break, and my insurance requires 3 days to authorize an authorization from the doctor. The pharmacy calls on the 7th day to let me know that, and my insurance still has not received the fax, had to pay insurance upfront of $515, and the pharmacy does not take refunds but only reimbursement within 6 days of filling the prescription prior to my knowledge of that it takes 3 days for insurances to authorize prescription.

She's the BEST

Dr. Beightler is all could could want and ask for in a medical professional. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is extremely well versed in her field. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone .

Wow.

Very pleased with efficiency of the practice, and Dr. Beightler's knowledge and caring manner. She is way better than other dermatologists I have been to (and there have been a lot).

Terrible Doctor

Had to wait 3 months to get an appt. Waited over an hour to see the doctor. Terrible bedside manner. Tried to rush me out of the office and put a simple, quick procedure off for 3-4 weeks so she could leave for the day. She only works half days. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr. Eloise L Atkinson-Garza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.