Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eloy Ochoa Jr
Dr. Eloy Ochoa Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ochoa is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, St Lukes Baptist Hospital and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Ochoa has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eloy Ochoa Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eloy Ochoa Jr has the following 29 expertise
- Cartilage Fractures
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Fractures
- Cartilage Diseases
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 16
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Ochoa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Eloy Ochoa Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSan Antonio Orthopedic Group, 150 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 300, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eloy Ochoa Jr in this video.
Dr. Eloy Ochoa Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.