Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elsa C Caire has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I really love her work! a friend recomended me this office when i was 16 and pregnant with first child. Very nice and caring. She listens to whatever problem i had in my pregnancy. She delivered my babyboy emergency cssection, it seemed like she was in a panic because his heart rate was so low but thanks to her my son was saved and doing well. She also delivered my second child, i would defiantly recomend her or dr frampton to any one.
She is sensible and pragmatic, very caring, and always spot on with her medical diagnosis. She is well seasoned, and clearly intelligent. She is a very good fit for me. I don't like the fru-fru of some doctor's offices where they have a lot of fluff, pomp and circumstance and sweetness, but not too much substance. Dr. Caire and her partners have a lot of substance and are clearly very competent. I am happy to trade all the frills, bells and whistles, for a competent and experienced doctor who is straightforward and conservative. It is rare to like my doctor's partners as well, but I do.
Dr. Caire is an exceptional doctor. I have been a patient of hers for several years and have always felt I received the best care possible. She delivered my first child which was a very positive experience. I have recommended her to everyone I know. She is obviously very competent but also highly personable. I have always felt that she has listened to and addressed every one of my concerns in a very professional manner. She is definitely the best doctor I have ever seen.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Caire is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1980
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Elsa C Caire accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWell Family Medicine, 1483 Tobias Gadson Blvd Ste 102, Charleston, SC
Dr. Elsa C Caire is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Charleston, SC.