Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elsa Gamwo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elsa Gamwo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
If I could give Dr. Elsa Gamwo a zero rating I would. She is beyond evil with her practices and total lack of bedside manners. This woman contacted me and told me that I could possibly have cancer-- over the phone!!! There was no compassion in her voice and she hurt not only me but my fiancee as well. She should've called me into her office and told me of the concern about the possible cancer diagnosis instead of calling me on the phone and telling me. I am left scared and my mind is still reeling about the possible cancer diagnosis. She never explained to me why she thinks it may be cancer. Also, she cut me off of my pain medications 7 days after having major spinal surgery without a logical explanation. I literally cry myself to sleep while being in agonizing pain. The surgery I had was not a "quick fix" but requires a lengthy painful recovery. She is uncompassionate and has no couth or ethics as a doctor. I wouldn't let her treat my dog let alone another fellow human being. Do not let this woman treat you because she cares nothing about her patients. I never had a doctor treat me this way and I am mortified that someone like her has a license. Signed, a very scared and sad patient
Dr. Gamwo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Butler Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions325 New Castle Rd, Butler, PA
Dr. Elsa Gamwo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, PA.