Dr. Elsa J Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elsa J Lee?

Patient and kind

Dr. Lee is intelligent, patient, and kind. She communicates as easily with children as she does adults.

We love Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee has been a wonderful pediatrician. Treasure Valley Pediatrics was recommended by my OB and several parents I spoke with raved about how much they loved them as well. I interviewed several other pediatricians before deciding on Dr. Lee and have been very happy with that decision. The office staff is kind and easy to work with. The nurses are patient and really seem to care. Dr. Lee never seemed rushed when she came into to see my daughter and gave us her full attention until all or our concerns/questions were addressed. She has a very gentle manner and is excellent with my daughter. We are moving cross country and are very sad to be leaving TV pediatrics and Dr. Lee.