Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elsa S Vadakekut has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Menstrual Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Vadakekut was the most unprofessional doctor I've ever met. I chose her to by my OB-GYN during my pregnancy after reading reviews online and finding that she was in network with my insurance. I switched to another, more competent doctor midway through due to serious concerns regarding whether or not she is competent enough to deliver babies. When I asked questions (and with this being my very first baby, i had plenty of them), her answers rotated between, "I don't know" or "I've never heard of that" or "Hmm...". I gleaned more information from Google than from this "educated" doctor. She made distasteful, disrespectful "jokes" about my bonding with my unborn baby. She was overall unprofessional, rude, and even sometimes flippant. I ended up with severe complications during delivery, and I have no doubt that had I not followed my gut instinct to find another doctor, I would probably be dead. I will never, ever recommend Elsa Vadakekut to anyone.
Dr. Elsa S Vadakekut accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDeaconess Womens Health, 5401 N Portland Ave Ste 440, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Elsa S Vadakekut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.