Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elsayed A Hassan has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Showing 3 of 3
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Elsayed A Hassan - Posted on November 12th, 2014
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Elsayed A Hassan - Posted on September 12th, 2014
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Elsayed A Hassan - Posted on July 2nd, 2014
Dr. Hassan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1974
Staten Island University Hospital
Dr. Elsayed A Hassan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouth Shore S I Physical Therapy Pc, 330 Seguine Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Elsayed A Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.