Dr. Elsira M Pina Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Elsira M Pina?

Inadequate Staff

Dr Pina seems very competent. However, her staff is terrible. Sent me to UC hospital for an involved test w/o telling me that I could not have coffee for 8 hrs prior or use my inhauler for 24 hrs prior. It took 2 wks and 2 phone calls from me to get blood work results. I received apologies from the doc and her staff, but that was not acceptable. I wonder if she will reimburse me for the 2-1/2 hours of work that I missed and the 1/4 tank of gas to go to UC Hospital and NOT be able to be given the test. I won't be returning to this doctor.

Dr. Elsira M Pina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.