Dr. Elson Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elson Thomas?

Spends adequate time

Posted on October 26th, 2015

The clinic staff isn't the greatest but Dr Thomas seems like a well-trained doctor. I saw him for a second opinion for renal failure after having been told by my old kidney doctor that I need to start hemodialysis 1 month ago. Dr Thomas has common sense, education and is caring. He determined that I don't need dialysis, at least not yet. It has been 3 months since I first saw him so I guess his assessment was spot on!

Takes his time with you

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I had seen 4 other doctors including a trip to the emergency room for pain in my headaches. The headaches had been going on for months. Other doctors had ordered many tests and scans but I never got an answer for my headache. After my visit with Dr Thomas, he not only diagnosed me correctly, he also was able to formulate a treatment plan! I would recommend him to any of my family members!

Posted on October 11th, 2015