Dr. Elton J Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elton J Adams?

Excellent.

If I could give him 5 stars out of 4, I would. It took a bit of time to get the initial appointment from the referral, but after that, everything was amazing! I have never gone to an appointment and gotten in at the time that it was scheduled. Also, I did not have to wait in the room for more than 5 minutes or so before the doctor showed up. He spent at least an hour with me explaining everything so I could understand and was extremely thorough. He is willing to work through my local doctor so I do not have to drive the 3 plus hours to his office. All told, this was quite a pleasant experience.

no thanks.

He is in a hurry and distracted. Rushes you in and out. Does not pay attention has bedside manner of a rock. All about money. Poor diagnosis. Hit and miss. Feel like his lab rat. Tried lots of crap that doesn't work. Ready to just end it than continue to suffer. Takes over 6 mos to get in.

This doctor is a real jewel. He is excellent at what he does. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Very nice doc:)

I have to travel 80miles to see him but its worth it;)

Dr Adams is a puzzle solver!

I have dealth with a myopathy issue for 6 years without a diagnosis. When I moved here I was referred to Dr. Adams. His desire to find an answer for me was evident and I am on my way to a diagnosis and being able to prepare for life as it is changing.