Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elton Huey
Dr. Elton Huey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Roseville, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Huey is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento. He speaks English.
Dr. Elton Huey has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Elton Huey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
The unique thing about Dr. Huey is that he is not only the pediatrician for my 4 children, but he was also MY pediatrician growing up! He is the best of the best when it comes to diagnosing problems, spending time with us, and following up with us after non-routine visits. We had another pediatrician before Dr. Huey and I thought he was good. But when our old pediatrician moved and we transferred to Dr. Huey's care, I realized just how much we were missing before. Dr. Huey is GREAT. I always know to pack a snack and activities for the kids, because it WILL be a long wait, but I don't care--it's a small price to pay, because I know that when it's our turn to be in his office, he will never get up and stand at the door signaling it's time for him to leave until ALL of our questions and concerns have been addressed.
Dr. Huey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Sacramento Medical Center
34 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elton Huey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.