Dr. Elton Kerr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Elton Kerr?

Exactly what I needed

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr Kerr and his staff are absolutely amazing. I moved half way through my pregnancy and was nervous about starting over but I am so happy that I did. Kerr works well under pressure, he reacts quickly to emergencies and makes me feel very confident in his abilities. His nursing staff remembers me and my family even if its been a year since I've needed anything. I am always so comfortable talking to them whether its about pregnancy, health concerns or personal chit chat. If you want people who are efficient and good and what they do this is the team to come to.

Good doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I went to Dr.Kerr for the birth of my child. I wanted someone with basically 2 qualifications: to have a healthy pregnancy and baby and I am forever greatful that it turned out so. One thing I felt most comfortable with is that he had the knowledge to handle any complications that may come with pregnancy and he promptly acted on it. He was a no chances kind of guy and would order more testing right away if needed. If you are looking for a close bond with your doctor (such as midwives often are), then he probably isn't your guy. However, if you value someone with the know-how to handle potentially dangerous situations, knowledge of older and most current practices, and will try his hardest to make it to your delivery, then he's your guy. There was a high nursing staff turnover while I was there, to get an appt., I needed to go straight to his nurse if I was concerned because the front office staff scheduled weeks out. I would use him again because I trust his expertise.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr Kerr is a great doctor. He listens to me and is willing to work WITH me.

Posted on October 9th, 2016