Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elvira B Acosta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elvira B Acosta has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- House Calls
Showing 3 of 3
I am thankful I am writing a review and not a eulogy. My mother almost died at the hands of this so called doctor/drug pusher. Under the care of Acosta, my mother was on meds that she never needed. In 2010 my mother,under the care and medical influence of Acosta,my mother attempted suicide. She fed my mother addictive meds that had nothing to do with any illness my mother had. As of now,not being under the "influence" of dr.acosta my mother is an active,healthy woman that is free of the drugs this idiot so called doctor prescribed. As we came to find out,my mom never needed those meds. She had no condition that warranted those meds.Please be aware!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elvira B Acosta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.