Dr. Elvira B Acosta Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elvira B Acosta?

Warning about dr. Acosta

I am thankful I am writing a review and not a eulogy. My mother almost died at the hands of this so called doctor/drug pusher. Under the care of Acosta, my mother was on meds that she never needed. In 2010 my mother,under the care and medical influence of Acosta,my mother attempted suicide. She fed my mother addictive meds that had nothing to do with any illness my mother had. As of now,not being under the "influence" of dr.acosta my mother is an active,healthy woman that is free of the drugs this idiot so called doctor prescribed. As we came to find out,my mom never needed those meds. She had no condition that warranted those meds.Please be aware!

RECEPTIONIST IS AWFUL,NO CUSTOMER SERVICEMANNERS.SHE FEELS LIKE SHE IS THE BOSS.A LOT OF PATIENTS DISLIKE HER DEFINITELY NOT AN ASSET TO THE CLINIC.LONG WAITS IN THE OFFICE.ATMOSPHERE IS AWFUL