Have you seen Dr. Elvira Klause?

Best Surgeon for Me

I have seen Dr. Klause for various things for the last several years and she is the best surgeon I have ever seen. She is very knowledgeable, caring and professional. All the procedures she has performed on me have had excellent outcomes. I would recommend her 100% because she is the Best!!!!

Bad Dr.

I am a 4 time breast cancer survivor- have seen Dr.'s in my day and had too many procedures to want to list. I went to see Dr. Klause to replace a basic port for use in infusions. This Dr. pulled a port line out, never checked its length to be sure she had it all, did not ask to see radiologist report or x-ray, and subsequently left a 6 inch broken piece of plastic line in my vein which then migrated into my aorta. Her negligence could have caused me mortal harm. Yes...we went to mediation and three mediators, after extensive Dr. reviews, etc. found her negligent. I only list this in hopes that someone will make a better choice than I did. Find another Dr.

Caring Doctor

I had an appointment with Dr. Klause for a sensative manner and she was very professional. She made me feel very comfortable and took time to answer my questions. I really liked my experience!

Would highly recommend. Staff at the hospital kept commenting how good she is, which I think is a good sign since they would know. I had surgery, all went perfect, she was easy to talk, highly skilled and very knowledgeable.

Thanks Dr. Klause

Dr. Klause is the best doctor I have ever had. She is thorough and caring and has successfully performed 4 procedures on me. I also know some other patients who have been extremely happy with her. Thanks for everything Dr. Klause!!!!!

Knows what she is doing

I could not be happier with Dr. Klause. She is a good surgeon, caring person, gets straight to the facts and answered all my questions. She is thorough and careful. I can't say enough!

Dr. Elvira Klause is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.