Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger
Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Clemente, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rexinger is affiliated with Mission Hospital Laguna Beach, Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
dr. Rexinger has been my doctor for better than35 years. Since I am a health care professiona, I choose my heath care professionals with care. In my estimation you cannot find a better I am a medical professional. choose my health care people exactingly. You cannot find a better M.D, in my opinion . And this incudes his staff too. M.D. or staff for that matter.
I've been a patient since 1990 and after a change in my insurance, had to go to another doctor. My family and I went back to him in 2003. After I lost my job, I continued to see him and his kind and caring assistant, Randa, tries very hard to find affordable tests and consultations during this difficult times. I am grateful for their consistent good care of me despite my present difficulties.
Dr. Rexinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Lloyd Rexinger Md, 831 Via Suerte Ste 102, San Clemente, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger in this video.
Dr. Elwyn L Rexinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.