Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Elynne B Margulis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Elynne B Margulis has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Elynne B Margulis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Like the other reviewers here, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Margulis. She is smart, communicative and caring. Always takes the time to answer questions and makes herself available outside of appointments when needed. I feel so confident in her and am willing to pay out of pocket just to keep seeing her. No other GYN has come close!
I'm struggling to find a primary care doctor because no one measures up to Dr. Margulis. She's compassionate, patient, explains in detail things you need to know. Phone calls are returned, questions answered. She is respectful, intelligent and has a sense of humor. I'm grateful!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Plastic, 955 S Springfield Ave Unit 105, Springfield, NJ
Dr. Elynne B Margulis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, NJ.