Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elysia Moschos
Dr. Elysia Moschos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX . She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Moschos is affiliated with BAYLORSCOTT & WHITE MEDICAL CENTER CARROLLTON, Parkland Health & Hospital System and Medical City Dallas Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elysia Moschos has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Elysia Moschos has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Elysia Moschos has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Elysia Moschos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Moschos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Parkland Health & Hospital System
PARKLAND HEALTH AND HOSPITAL SYSTEM
CHILDRENS MEDICAL CENTER DALLAS
Parkland Mem Hosp
UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
20 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Baylor Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elysia Moschos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.