Dr. Elzbieta E Gornisiewicz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Elzbieta E Gornisiewicz?

Doesn't listen to the patient.

Told her what medication worked for me and she insisted that Clonazapam was for seizures. She was rude and insulting.She said if I wanted to continue taking this medicine I would have to see a pyschitrist. That was insulting to me and anyone who has Epilepsy

Does not show compassion.

She refused to see me because she "didn't want to fool with a car accident victim." Nice.

Great Dr...

I've been a patient of Dr. G for about 2 years now and she's treating my illness very well. I've seen vast improvement and I plan on staying with her. Also, she is just a wonderful person and has a great personality. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is in need of a good neurologist.

She just doesn't "get it"

At first, I liked Dr. G., she seemed really sweet. She may have "book" smarts, but she does not have the disease I have, so how can she sit there and tell me how I should or shouldn't feel? I try to explain my problems, but to no avail, all she has me do is touch my nose, walk across the floor etc. And she makes her diagnosis on this!!!??? Then has the nerve to tell me I "shouldn't feel" the way I do. I'm looking for another neurologist, one that UNDERSTANDS my feelings and who will actually LISTEN to me. Oak Ridge is limited on Neurologist, so they are ALL in the same group, so forget changing doctors in their tight group. I personally think ALL doctors should have to experience something similar to a persons disease, then maybe they'd "get it"?? And another thing, it takes MONTHS to even get an appointment with them.

Top notch doc

She spends time helping me understand my problem. Her bedside manner is great. Follow up with her nurse and staff can be a little challenging. Even with that I recommend her all the time. Other family members have neuro problems and I have them seeing her too. Can't say enough that's good about her!!

Excellent physician. Very compassionate.

Spent a lot of time explaining my diagnosis. Gave me treatment options. Follow up was great. I would recommend her to anyone!