Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emad I Atta MD
Dr. Emad I Atta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, FL. His specialties include General Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Emad I Atta has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Emad I Atta has the following 14 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Atta is the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emad I Atta - Posted on May 1st, 2019
Justice will prevail
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emad I Atta - Posted on January 22nd, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emad I Atta - Posted on July 2nd, 2018
I like Dr. Atta!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emad I Atta - Posted on April 9th, 2013
Staff is nice and friendly, but obviously crowded into their space. Most appointments are delayed, but Dr. Atta doesn't rush you when you're with him. He will answer your questions and explain anything you want to know more about. I would like to see their office space moved into something larger to make waiting more comfortable and give them more room to see patients, but I suppose that will happen eventually.
I have Nurse for 13 years and I'v have every had a Doctor male or female behave and dump his mistakes on a patient like this Doctor did...!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Emad I Atta - Posted on May 19th, 2012
Dr. Emad I Atta Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsEMORY MEDICAL CORP, 351 NE Franklin St Ste 1125, Lake City, FL
Dr. Emad I Atta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake City, FL.