Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Emad L Ibrahim has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Emad L Ibrahim has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Emad L Ibrahim has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ibrahim was my physician from 2000 to 2006 when I returned to Knoxville. He was always available for emergency appointments, his staff was excellent, and he took more than enough time with me. He cared about me as a person. I have multiple problems including depression which affects my health. He was supportive of me though a very trying time dut to job stress and separation from my family. I was obtaining his address to obtain records, and I realized that he has more knowledge of all my needs and progress due to his care than anyone who has treated me since my pediatrician who actually made home visits in the fifties. I did self refer a lot due to my concerns about problems, but he was always supportive, and coordinated with others if needed. Wonderful physician, and office staff.
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJames A Haley Veterans Hospital, 13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL
Dr. Emad L Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.