Dr. Emad N Ibrahim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Emad N Ibrahim?

Dr. Death

We went to see him 10 years ago. I had melanoma in my lymph nodes in my left armpit. He recommendation was either Interferon and the years worth of illness, sickness and flu like symptoms for which they could do nothing OR cut my entire arm off. The only thing he DID do was to get a second opinion to John Wayne Cancer Center. dr Mark Faries saved my Life.

Dr. Ibrahim is thorough and compassionate. I've been seeing him for several years and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good oncology doctor. He's the best!

He is knowledgeable, friendly and cured my late stage cancer. I have been cancer free for 25 years.

If your pain is severe expect to recieve ibuprofen.

This doctor will not help you manage your pain while going through chemo therapy.