Dr. Emad G Tadros Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Emad G Tadros?

The most unprofessional psychiatrist I've ever met

I had been seeing Dr. Tadros for about a year and it was fine, not great, but bearable. He never knew who I was when I sat down for an appointment which is definitely odd. He had made some passing sexist and racist comments in the past but nothing quite like when I made the mistake of going to see him on election day. Ohhhhhh boy. He was late for my appointment because he was going off on tangents with people and his receptionist kept telling him to stop discussing politics in the office, but as a fan of political banter I really didn't mind...until I got into his office. That's when he spent the entire session talking about Donald Trump and how women make too big of a deal about sexual harassment and sexual assault claims. He pulled up the electoral map on his computer and proceeded to lecture me and talk down to me while pointing at states and calling them by the wrong names. He also pointed at Alaska and said "What's that?" while interrupting himself to tell me how evil Hillary Clinton was. I was totally taken aback and incredibly angry that he was using the appointment that I was paying for to parade his political views. I didn't engage and kept trying to steer the conversation back toward, you know, my mental health, but he wouldn't have it. That is a completely unprofessional way for anyone to act at work. He was doing this to people who had appointments before mine, so I'm sure there were people in far worse states than I was in having to deal with this man's vitriol while trying to placate him just to get the medication they needed. No one should have to deal with that when trying to get mental health treatment.

One of the best, caring physicians I have ever met.

Brilliant and honest

Dr. Tadros did not sugar coat anything. He did understand the stresses that sent me to him in the first place.It was a blessing to get Dr. Tadros during an emergency visit to Scripts Mercy. The comments about Dr. tadros being hurried ring true, but the explanation is that he is trying to care for many patients out of compassion, not to make more money.I feel so much better than before Dr. Tadros made his Rx and gave me sound advice.

let it be known to all

Dr. Tadros was professional, pleasant, and helped me greatly with my issues of depression and psychosis. My life has been renewed, and revitalized due to the care I received by him.I owe him my life.

Positive

I like his Straight Open Approach..

The Good: Based on a friend's referral, I went to see this psychiatrist. My visit with Dr. Tadros was great. He was professional, kind, warm and thorough. He also explained to me the reasons behind the medications and before I left, he asked if I had any question for me. Overall, I was very happy about my initial visit with Dr. Tadros. The Not So Good: I did not care for the receptionist at the front desk. Her attitude wasn't good at all!! She was cold and not very helpful nor responsive. And, of course, she is the first person that you meet when you walk into the little building. In my opinion, she gives off a bad impression to an otherwise great Doctor!!

Positive

What a Relief

After trying two Psychiatrists and a therapist, Thank God I was referred to this Doctor.Dr. Tadros found what my underlying issues were, and treated me both Professionally and with Dignity. UNlike the therapist and one of the other Psychiatrists. I have been suffering from depression and other ailments for years. The other practitioners threw medicine at me without actually knowing the underlying cause of my problems.Dr. Tadros evaluated me over a period of time, and explained to me how important it is to get it right. I didn't understand too much then, but I certainly do now. After medication and follow-up visits with this Doctor, I am well on my road to recovery and good health.I highly recommend Dr. Tadros to anyone who suffers and is seeking treatment and a better life.

Dr. Tadros is a great doctor...I have seen many doctors and they all just handed out prescriptions, not Dr. Tadros, he took the time to really find out what was going on with me, and helped me so much.

Would not recommend to anyone.

Excellent

Open, clear and straightfoward to communicate with. Did not agree with continuing care if there is any substance abuse. No wishy washy kind of thing. Straight from the get go. Excellent physician.

Dr. Todros is Best Psychitrist Anywhere

I have been to nine psychiatrists for anxiety disorder over the last ten years. None were able to control my ongoing anxiety. Dr. Tadros after a few months of treatment was the only one who has successfully treated me and eliminated the anxiety problem. Along the way he has given good sound advice and treated my issues as a whole in a range of contributing factors including diet, workplace stress, medication and coping skills. I would put him at the top of any list of psychiatrists in town or anywhere.